1 Swing Golf's Minute Video
You take a very expensive golf lesson but you still have questions. Do you pay for another lesson? Search for answers on Youtube, Instagram, or TikTok? At 1 Swing Golf, we are certified rotary swing instructors who teach the golf swing utilizing biomechanics, physics, and cause-and-effect language. We can provide answers to your questions with our minute video option. You send us a one-minute video and we send you a short video with a cause and effect answer. No expensive lessons. No confusing mechanics. Just answers.
What's Your Question?
Keep your question simple.
It's important to keep the question narrow. Focus on one main issue and be concise.
How do I address the ball?
Am I standing too far away from the ball?
How much should I bend my knees?
I feel like I always hit in the back of the ball, what's happening?"
Should my shoulders be square at impact?
Take Your Video
Best video practices include:
- Record face on (FO) and down the line (DTL) angles of your swing
- Camera distance: set your camera 15'-20' away from you
- Camera height: set your camera at hands height
- Camera location DTL: set your camera directly behind your hands pointing toward the target
- Camera location FO: set your camera directly in front of your body, centered
- Trim the video to just one swing per video for better file transfer